Dog training the easy way

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
One of my christmas gifts to DH was a dog training DVD set. We sat down to watch it Christmas Eve night. The DVD started with a couple of german shepherd puppies on the screen. As soon as Jax saw it, he ran over and sat down in front of the TV. He watched the entire hour-long video.
I thought it was a fluke, so yesterday when I saw there was a puppy training program on TV I put that channel on. Jax ran right over and sat down to watch the whole thing:

jaxandtv002-1.jpg

I think we can stop the training now and just give Jax the remote control.
lol.png

That is tooo cute,... My cat would yowl at me if I shut "his" TV off.. I had to leave it on all day if he was the othr room he would hear it stop and start yowling again.. Silly thing...

gig.gif
that is so dang cute!

Our dog is uninterested in the TV, unless there is a bell ring like a door bell - and we don't have a door bell for our house, but heck when one rings on the TV she goes NUTS!
gig.gif
BARKS like crazy and runs to the back door
idunno.gif

Quote:
Interesting, considering you don't have a doorbell.
Jax checked all around the TV, but can't find the puppies. He is so ready for a baby brother.

Quote:
Interesting, considering you don't have a doorbell.
Jax checked all around the TV, but can't find the puppies. He is so ready for a baby brother.

gig.gif
that is so cute!

Ginja will also bark if someone on TV says "HELLO!!" in a high pitched voice, and she'll run to the back door, its very strange! Actually if I say HELLO in a happy tone - she'll run to the back door barking. I think she understands tone very well - she certainly knows when I'm mad!
gig.gif

If I yell at the cat to get off something, Ginja wants to help! If I yell at the goat and Say "Bucky down" she'll TAKE off to go chase the goat! (normally its because he's standing on the fence)

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds llike someone needed to ask Santa for an Anger Management book for Christmas there seems to be an awful lot of YELLING and being mad at your house.
wink.png
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

tongue.gif

I think we can stop the training now and just give Jax the remote control.

I think you got the wrong title on this thread. Should be:

Gritsar training the easy way

Imp- Jax is doing a wonderful job
roll.png

Quote:
Sounds llike someone needed to ask Santa for an Anger Management book for Christmas there seems to be an awful lot of YELLING and being mad at your house.
wink.png
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

tongue.gif

Santa never brings me goodies.
gig.gif

I just yelled at the dog!
barnie.gif
She jumps all over the couch and knocks things over whenever someone leaves the dern house! (Dh went to the store) She runs around like a lunatic, probably terrified to be left in the house with me!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I think you got the wrong title on this thread. Should be:

Gritsar training the easy way

Imp- Jax is doing a wonderful job
roll.png

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom