Dogs tooth dislocated

Annalyse

Crowing
Mar 24, 2020
New Jersey
We were playing around and he knocked his tooth. he cried and than started licking alot. After a couple minutes of him stopping I realized his tooth is sticking out to the side more than usually (he had had dental surgeries in the past). We cant take him to the vet right away since they close but is there anything we can do to help him right now?

If your Vet has an after hours phone number-call him or her. He or she may be able to call in a prescription for pain until you pet can be seen. If this is a young puppy losing teeth is normal.

If your Vet has an after hours phone number-call him or her. He or she may be able to call in a prescription for pain until you pet can be seen. If this is a young puppy losing teeth is normal.
Hes turning 13 I believe we dont acually know how age but hes around 12 or 13. But we think hes got arthritis too but we think his tooth is normal maybe it's the way he had his lip. Hes sensative in the mouth area so hes not in any pain right now but I'll keep an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom