Dogs vs eggs .........

mistylady

Songster
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Ohio near Coshocton
Lesson learned this afternoon: do NOT collect the eggs in your jacket pocket and then stop to pet your dogs. Any tips on getting a large amount of slimey egg out of my jacket pocket?
roll.png

Ha, ha!
Been there, done that (several times!).
After I pick out all the shells, I invert the pocket and let my dog lick up the mess. Then the whole coat goes into the wash!

Better dogs than your cell phone! There is NOTHING that gets yolk out of a cell phone!
he he I never thought of pocket omelets!!

Last edited:
lau.gif
That makes me think of the "I Love Lucy" episode when Ethel has like a dozen eggs stuffed in her back pockets and Lucy has a dozen in her shirt. When Lucy and Ricky do the tango, they all get smashed. Anybody see that one?

lol.png
Pocket omelette! That's priceless! And I have heard of chicken ringtones, but never egg ringtones!

I keep my egg collecting container in the coop, because if I didn't, I know I would do the same thing. My memory is like a seive!

Oh man, I had better do that or this guy right here
<--------------------------------------------------------------
will make me a pocket omlette in two seconds, he is soooo rambunktious. I know that is not the right spelling, I don't have the energy to open a dictionary
roll.png

Two other things to remember....

Don't throw a broody off the nest when you have eggs in your hand. The juggling act doesn't work and the chicken get annoyed.

Don't put eggs in you pockets and then do coop chores.

Back
Top Bottom