Dogs

I wont we do daily walks and runs. And if weather is good jumps. Ill make sure not to hurt her.
I'm not sure if you understand what I mean? Jumping a dog before 2 on anything over 6 or 8 inches can harm their joints permanently. This is because puppy growth plates aren't closed until at least 12 months of age and jumping on open growth plates can cause long term damage. after 2 i feel you could start doing full sized jumps. (usually 24 ish inches for larger breeds.)

I'm not sure if you understand what I mean? Jumping a dog before 2 on anything over 6 or 8 inches can harm their joints permanently. This is because puppy growth plates aren't closed until at least 12 months of age and jumping on open growth plates can cause long term damage. after 2 i feel you could start doing full sized jumps. (usually 24 ish inches for larger breeds.)
Okay, i will only do 6-8 in jumps. I dont want to hurt her. What do you know about breeding dogs? We are thinking about breeding her 1-2 times. I heard it prevents a cancer and then spaying her would eliminate more cancers. Also she would be more mature.

Okay, i will only do 6-8 in jumps. I dont want to hurt her. What do you know about breeding dogs? We are thinking about breeding her 1-2 times. I heard it prevents a cancer and then spaying her would eliminate more cancers. Also she would be more mature.
That is a myth. Please don't breed her.

Ok, we wont. She is such a sweet puppy and i dont want to hurt her. I will be doing a Embark DNA test though i just want to know if she has any genetic disorders. But she seems perfectly healthy.
There is no reason to bring more puppies into the world when there are so many abandoned/homeless dogs in shelters who need and deserve a loving home. 😢💔

My favorite hound Freddie ! (a tri color Basset)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 21-29-10 Photobucket.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 21-29-10 Photobucket.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom