Dong tao chicks

Do they ever include prices for anything or is it all based on private messaging? I was looking and I just see the same post and a pic or two for a long while in the feed
Its all based on private messaging, most of their posts and even their bio I think tell you to private message them for details. Hope this helped!

50 Dollars a chick that's what they told me!
Make sure you get to see the parents - actually SEE them, not pictures of them. I had friends who fell for ayam cemani when they first hit the market. They paid a (not-so-) small fortune for six straight run chicks at a meet-up. They ended up with the prettiest - and most expensive - flock of "black-ish" mixed chickens I've ever seen!

Make sure you get to see the parents - actually SEE them, not pictures of them. I had friends who fell for ayam cemani when they first hit the market. They paid a (not-so-) small fortune for six straight run chicks at a meet-up. They ended up with the prettiest - and most expensive - flock of "black-ish" mixed chickens I've ever seen!
Just curious, how do you propose you do that if you were to need them shipped?

They sent me pictures of the adults and I couldn't reverse image search them. I can't drive all the way down to Akron, Ohio as I don't have my drivers license yet and I doubt my family would go on a road trip to get them. Heres the picture they sent me.
142797884_237758994486539_5081090140669883267_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom