Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

I have two golden sexlinks that I'm not sure if they are pullets or roos. I would appreciate if you would be able to help. They are 15 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    675.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    607.5 KB · Views: 8
I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I'd like help identifying a young rooster that I got from McMurry. I got the ornamental layer assortment of pullets, but this one is definitely a rooster. I was thinking he might be a black Minorca...he seems much leggier than the Black Australorp I used to have. If this isn't the correct place to post...I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this forum...private replies are ok too at [email protected] Thanks! Sandy

Attachments

• Scooter.jpg
    Scooter.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 8
I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I'd like help identifying a young rooster that I got from McMurry. I got the ornamental layer assortment of pullets, but this one is definitely a rooster. I was thinking he might be a black Minorca...he seems much leggier than the Black Australorp I used to have. If this isn't the correct place to post...I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this forum...private replies are ok too at [email protected] Thanks! Sandy
I think you're right. He's a black minorca.
Also, welcome to byc!

Black Andalusian is also a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom