Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Hi there, I was gifted this Easter egger baby...not sure if a pullet or roo...thoughts?

Thank you!

View attachment 1091996 View attachment 1091997
C
Looking for a little help with the gender of these 2 OE/EE they are olive eggers bred back to a wheaten Americauna roo. They are supposed to lay spearmint eggs.TIAView attachment 1092183View attachment 1092184
The first one is definitely male. Not sure, but highly suspicious that the second is also male.

You have a Black Australorp on the left, black copper marans on the right.
They are not orpingtons. I am no expert so don't take my advice 100%, but that is my guess!

~K

I wonder if they are 2 different breeds?? I got 2 of each breed I ordered, except for 3 EEs, and these are the odd 2 that are not the Buffs I ordered. I don't know how the setup is at Meyer, but I'd think they'd have to work hard to give me 2 different wrong breeds for 2 Buffs..I've emailed them with pics but haven't gotten a positive ID yet.

I wonder if they are 2 different breeds?? I got 2 of each breed I ordered, except for 3 EEs, and these are the odd 2 that are not the Buffs I ordered. I don't know how the setup is at Meyer, but I'd think they'd have to work hard to give me 2 different wrong breeds for 2 Buffs..I've emailed them with pics but haven't gotten a positive ID yet.

Hm... Most likely two different breeds. The one has too much yellow to be an Australorp. The other has too much white to be a Marans. This mystery is tricky! They are beautiful anyway!!!

~K

Back
Top Bottom