Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

How about these guys? I know they are roos , but not sure of the breed. They are bantams from Privitt. They carry these in smooth leg that are black.
Rose comb- black
Cornish
Black Japanese
White faced black Spanish
Dutch
Old English
It sure was the year of the rooster! Thanks for the help.

Roo #1
Dutch, white faced?
View attachment 1044824
View attachment 1044825

Roo 2

View attachment 1044826 View attachment 1044827

Roo? #3
Is it maturing slower or is it a pullet? It's legs are long, but the comb is so small.
View attachment 1044836 View attachment 1044841

Roo 4
Red pyle oeg?
View attachment 1044846 View attachment 1044849

Roo 5
Barred rock?
View attachment 1044852
Roo 6
View attachment 1044856
View attachment 1044857
Thanks again!
The first is a Andalusian, the second is a australorp, the third is a back Japanese pullet, not a roo. The fourth is either a red pyle oegb, or a red sexlink, the fifth is a barred rock, and the sixth is a old English game

IMG_8611.JPG

I'm fairly certain these are all pullets but wanted to see if anyone sees any that might be cockerels. The top corner ones are 7.5 weeks FBCM. The others are around 11 weeks. Top WL, right production reds, bottom EE, left BO, center and bottom left BSL, bottom right BA. I know the BSL and EE are definitely pullets.

All of them are pullets
Thanks! That's what I thought. It makes it a little harder to decide which ones to rehome though lol. We can't have roosters and we got more than we have room for, expecting some to end up cockerels, but got lucky with all pullets. Now I have to choose which girls to find homes for but I've gotten quite attached lol.

I bought six chicks from Rural King on 5/21/17. They were not day old chicks but I didn't bother to ask the employee how old they were because he had no idea about the breeds... I choose these two from a tank that was marked Wyandotte pullets. I think one is a golden wyandotte but I have no idea about the other. I also believe the mystery wyandotte might be a roo based on behavior(neck feathers frilled when chasing the others and trying to crow at me when we talk).
IMG_20170616_204134.jpg
IMG_20170616_204158.jpg
IMG_20170616_204217.jpg

IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG
Good Friday evening everyone ! I wanted to run these pictures past some more experienced chicken people. Is this girl a girl? She's so sweet and dearly loved I have to wonder!

The first is a Andalusian, the second is a australorp, the third is a back Japanese pullet, not a roo. The fourth is either a red pyle oegb, or a red sexlink, the fifth is a barred rock, and the sixth is a old English game

Thank you for your help. I'm confused a little. On Privetts site it doesn't list Andalusian or Australorp in bantam breeds.
Screenshot_20170616-155256.png

I forgot to mention they are 2 months old. The black ones are small crow size.

I'm glad to hear the one is a pullet. I was hoping it was, but with my luck with most being roos I wasn't counting on it.

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I really do appreciate it. These are my first chickens.

Back
Top Bottom