Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like your scale says (I think), it's only a number. I only weighed myself to see where I ranked for power lifting by age and body weight. That wasn't even a great idea, it just made me push myself too hard. Go by how you look and feel. 😁
I feel skinny at 135.
I like feeling skinny. 🤫

When I was doing a lot of training, I used to cut open dates, remove the pits, replace them with coconut oil, some cinnamon, and put a walnut or pecan on top. Nice wholesome snack.
The pecan is supposed to go inside where the seed was. Then you roll it in sugar. Deadly!

Tacked on a quick 1/2 mile run in the back yard this AM for my extra. I am not a runner but I needed the cardio boost
5F086328-98FA-460F-B613-CDB18BC60F17.jpeg

jennifer garner film GIF

Halfway to Saturday
Season 3 Good Job GIF by NETFLIX

It's working.
Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

Well now I have to work out. You're thirty pounds lighter than me. I did actually get some extra in last night after the elbow work out. The neighbors cows got through the fence so I was wrangling them half the night.
I feel skinny at 135.
I like feeling skinny. 🤫
Me too. That's my goal weight again.
Feminism is pervasive in our culture, and the toxic aftermath is that all men are perceived as misogynists just because they are male.
Like with anything, when it is taken to an extreme it's obnoxious. That includes feminism, religion, "toxic" masculinity, veganism, dieting, politics, etc. Even typing with all caps is obnoxious. Some bad fruit on a tree doesn't mean you should cut it down. You discard them and use the good fruit.
Yes! I hate how our culture wants to make men the bad guys or wants to make them look weak. Why! I hate it so much, it's just messed up.
I...what? I'm having trouble with this idea that our culture wants to make men the bad guys. What culture? And remembering a fun rule from couples therapy, don't use absolutes, such as always, never, or all. No culture tries to make all men look like the bad guys. Except for maybe the mythical Amazons of Greek imagination. Secondly, wants to make them look weak. How exactly? I guess I just need it spelled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom