Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello strangers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far. I have been keeping up with my extra for the most part, but I haven't felt like tracking things. It's been very busy on the homestead, my Hubby has been out on the road for the last two months and that left me with a LOT of extra work to do. I'm feeling ready to kick things back into high gear and make some progress in my muscle development!

Hello strangers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far. I have been keeping up with my extra for the most part, but I haven't felt like tracking things. It's been very busy on the homestead, my Hubby has been out on the road for the last two months and that left me with a LOT of extra work to do. I'm feeling ready to kick things back into high gear and make some progress in my muscle development!
Hi madam! Glad to see you!

Yes we can! I am stoked to start the new year! Enjoy the next few days…January 1….it begins
Mine starts “seriously” on the 3rd. I still have Christmas with my family on 2nd and sis is making food for a small army!!!! Supposed to be over 30 of us this year!!!!

I’m setting my January goal to drop 25#!!!! My max for a single month challenge is 15# and it was spring time so it was a bit harder to stay on track all the way through 😂
25 lb in 1 month?
F that.
That's a lot?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom