Don't worry people....

I did NOT know farm boy was a double dipper! I mean he said everything in Mississippi is fried and he abhores celery and aspargus...but I did not know this latest bit of information. hmmm.....thinks I need to make some aspargus dip and send it to him....with a bag of my carrots...

Quote:
A few of us here have been joking that we need a "like" button on BYC like Facebook has.... when you like someone's comment, you hit the like button and it puts a thumbs up.

That's funny.

and then after the juicer talk I saw an info-mercial about a juicer and it made me want one even more! alas...no money...no juicer....i'll just have to eat em raw.

Quote:
I actually think I did the other night throw a carrot to Molly dog and I don't recall seeing it after that...you know dogs, they take it and may deposit it somewhere else...I haven't found a gummed up carrot....yet. So I think she may have eaten it. I'll have to do it again and pay more attention.

Who's Lilly? You're dog or Red's dog?

Quote:
Loved the shredded carrots, huh? I'll have to try that. Maybe because shredded they look "worm-like"?? I'm gonna try that.

'Fun' is standing in the run with a bag of carrots and a potato peeler.
big_smile.png
I know from experience. I have carrot bag issues too. ...or memory issues. yea, that might be it.

ha ha ha.... uh or both.... like me. and I'm too young for that!
tongue.png
I blame it on stress...
rant.gif

Quote:
'Fun' is standing in the run with a bag of carrots and a potato peeler.
big_smile.png
I know from experience. I have carrot bag issues too. ...or memory issues. yea, that might be it.

ha ha ha.... uh or both.... like me. and I'm too young for that!
tongue.png
I blame it on stress...
rant.gif

Oh! yes. yes, that is it! it's stress. thank you, whew. yea. ...
roll.png
The closer fifty gets the less that works. wait! maybe THAT's whats stressing me out. yea. that's it.

Back
Top Bottom