Dorking Importation Project

My only thought on having a courier was if the shipping costs were going to be high, then why not have someone carry the eggs to assure their careful handling. Couldbe pretty inexpensive if we found air miles for a gift somewhere?

there isn't a specific facebook group at the moment, everything is kind of on hold. there's a grant we're working on getting to help out, but we won't know if that's been approved until January. and I'm working on drafting a CSA-type agreement for the fund raising, where contributors will get breeding pairs or trios from the first generation offspring of the original imported eggs.

i'll be posting what we have, when we have it, on the Dorking Club USA Facebook page, so go ahead and join up there, if you want.

there isn't a specific facebook group at the moment, everything is kind of on hold. there's a grant we're working on getting to help out, but we won't know if that's been approved until January. and I'm working on drafting a CSA-type agreement for the fund raising, where contributors will get breeding pairs or trios from the first generation offspring of the original imported eggs.

i'll be posting what we have, when we have it, on the Dorking Club USA Facebook page, so go ahead and join up there, if you want.

Thank you very much. I'm already on the club's Facebook page.

as an update, it appears that the breeder we were going to work with in the UK is no longer interested in helping out for personal reasons, so unless we find another breeder the project is permanently on hold...

if things change, then we might be on again, but till then, sorry folks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom