Double yolker - RIP little ones... Photos added of the egg opened

I'm so sorry to hear that. As much as we were all hoping, I'm sure you were even more.

Please don't feel as though you let anyone down.

hugs.gif

Aww ducky you didn't let any one down! It's nature and as raw and as mean as she could be it just happened to work that way. If anything you taught us a lot and those twins also taught you a lot. So it wasn't all in vein. I'm so sorry they didn't make it.

Aww. Sorry to hear that. I think we've all enjoyed this thread and learning along the way, so don't feel bad for us. It's always hard when we lose them, so be kind to yourself.

Enjoy the little duckies that you do get out of this hatch.
smile.png

Oh no. So sorry duckyfromoz
sad.png
dont feel bad, its a learning experience for all of us, and you gave them the best chance possible.
xox

Awww, that's too bad. You didn't let anyone down. There's such a very slim chance that they would have ever made it in the first place. It was amazing that they made it this far. I guess nature decided not to take the chance.

ETA: At least you got one little loud duckling coming into the world.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone...I just felt that it was more than me who had a vested interest in these guys. I have shared my excitement with you all...but feel bad for sharing the dissapointment . I had a little one hatch last Monday- who is the same as what these two would have looked like. When I put up the pics tonight I will include the one of that little one as well.

I will seperate the photos- for those who want to see nice pics of just there faces...and others of opening the egg for those whao are mosre interested in seeing that.

Back
Top Bottom