Dowsing Info Any successes or suggestions?

when I was seven years old my father picked up a forked stick and started walking around the yard. I thought it was a game and asked how to play and before you know I had a stick too.
And then dad found water and he got a shovel and started to dig and the next day when he hit water at 12 feet I thought my daddy was a medicine man. I was so proud.

Quote:
I have that manual and it's very good! If you guys just follow that link it will give you great instructions. Thank you Hencackle.

Last edited:
Quote:
My class used donated metal hangers last year and made both the L rods and the Y rod out of 1 hanger. For taller people use one hanger for the L rods and 1 hanger for the Y rod. My 6th graders used the L rods, the Y rod, and the pendulums and only one student was not successful in at least one way and it was because she couldn't give up control and wanted to make the rods do what she wanted them to do.
I find my college and older students take longer to learn than the kiddos, their minds are too closed most of the time or they expect it to be a "gimmick" or something and not work.
I suggest trying it several ways, but alone first so you don't feel self-concious while you are trying to learn.

When we were preparing to build our house, a friend's mom came out to dowse a well for us. She was 92 years old and quick as could be. She found a couple spots, but told us which one to drill at. She said "Tell your drillers to drill RIGHT HERE - not 6" off, but right here." We finally found a driller who would do that and we hit pay dirt (ur, water) about 115 feet down (not unusual around here to have 300-400 foot wells). They could only measure up to 100 gallons/min., and ours was flowing faster than that! Another friend had Rose dowse for them, but let the drillers talk them out of drilling where she instructed them to; they ended up going almost 350 feet and got 12 gallons/minute. Rose was the sweetest lady and refused to accept payment - said it was a gift from God and you don't charge for those gifts. I made her some bread, pomegranate salsa and jelly, gave her some seeds from a plant she had admired and bought her a new straw hat, as hers was falling apart, along with sending her a thank you note. She said it was the best kind of payment she could receive! She passed away at 97, but was still dowsing and sharp as they come to the end. She was someone I truly admired. Thanks for making me thing of her!

You are very welcome, if I could bring a smile to your face it was more than worth it.
When dowsing you have to ask the rods/pendulum for permission and the biggest rule is to harm none in the use of dowsing. The old timers believed in it, I do too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom