Dowsing Info Any successes or suggestions?

You dowse an egg by holding either a pendulum or the L rods over it. You set the pattern of the swing of the pendulum by swinging it either North and South for yes or East and West for no depending on how you like it. Then you can ask your question like: Is this egg fertile? Depending on the motion of the pendulum you get a yes or no. For the L rods if they cross it's yes, if they separate it's no.

I have done it, but I'm not comfortable trying to prove my results in public because you will always have doubters on something like this and I don't want this thread closed due to flaming.

There are always doubters about everything
But there is a respectful and polite way to differ. DH won't use those but he thinks I'm crazy at times anyway
big_smile.png
The feeling is abundantly mutual, as he is well aware.
lol.png

As a beginner, I would expect to be off.
But I wondered if someone with experience got fairly dependable results. Guess I'll just have to play with it for a while and see what happens....

You dowse an egg by holding either a pendulum or the L rods over it. You set the pattern of the swing of the pendulum by swinging it either North and South for yes or East and West for no depending on how you like it. Then you can ask your question like: Is this egg fertile? Depending on the motion of the pendulum you get a yes or no. For the L rods if they cross it's yes, if they separate it's no.

It's important for a person to determine their "Yes" and "No" pendulum movements first. One person's YES might be another one's NO. This is a critical step!

The questions I ask when dowsing eggs are:
Is this egg fertile?
Was this egg fertilized by ____? (I have more than 1 rooster in a mixed flock)
Does this egg contain a pullet embryo?
Does this egg contain a cockerel embryo?

Another way to dowse gender:
Hold the pendulum over the egg or chick and ask the pendulum to indicate the gender. However, practice asking this question by observing your pendulum's movement for Female vs Male when held over a hen, rooster, child, person, dog, cat, etc.​

Last edited:
You really do need to read either the Letter to Robin that hencackle has provided for us or the smaller flyer I have for beginners. It explains how to program, what questions to ask, what NOT to ask, it's really great once you get the hang of it.

I'm a big doubter about things like this, but my Dad could dowse for water so I know it does work.

Back
Top Bottom