D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
Has been a long time, great to see you on here Nancy!!!
wink.png

Quote:
Anyone else having problems with frostbitten combs? Now that it was down to 2 degrees this week my roos are looking a little 'bitten'. So far everyone has made it. I have not put out heat lamps, I figure I need to let mother nature select my flock for me if I'm going to persist with living in Missouri!

Okay, I have to confess to the above..... I DID have heat lamps at the start of winter, but when my youngest mille started using it as an excuse to crow all night, that stopped. Plus reading all the chicken articles about coop fires and making sure you have a hardy flock made me think twice. My neighbors tolerate my chickens, but if they started crowing all night that would end.

Quote:
Hey Nate, yes it has been a long time. How are things going? School, weren't you in school (law)? I can't remember exactly, I'm getting to old to remember things clearly.
old.gif
Hee, hee.
Anyway, how are your kids (birds) doing? I've been thinking about getting a pair of peafowl, but so far I haven't done anything about it yet.

Quote:
Hey Nate, yes it has been a long time. How are things going? School, weren't you in school (law)? I can't remember exactly, I'm getting to old to remember things clearly.
old.gif
Hee, hee.
Anyway, how are your kids (birds) doing? I've been thinking about getting a pair of peafowl, but so far I haven't done anything about it yet.

Hey, um you might want to consider getting to know each other again via PM or e-mail, as this is getting kind of personal you two..... just trying to keep this thread on target.

Thanks!

big_smile.png

wee.gif
I got my NPIP letter yesterday. It's official!! No more pre-show testing for my liitle featherfeet!
wee.gif

Also, some of my millies are laying. Early eggs were clear, but one is now growing and I've set several more.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom