d'Uccle Cult

Pics
OMGeeze! They are so tiny and adorable!
They were hatched yesterday 24 hours ago or less and as I opened the box one flew out!
It seems to be ok....it went from counter top to floor! Agh!!!
Just got em under brooder heat plate so they are nappin now!

They are here!
I've never seen such tiny, flittery lil babies before in my life! Opened the box and literally blinked and one jumped/flew out! Barely 24 hours old! They are hopping and jumping everywhere so I had to move them on to the larger brooder for their own safety! I normally keep newly hatched babies (silkies and satins) in an open brooder on kitchen counter!
These lils weren't having it!!!

Yall more expensive owners of these tiny babies...need all the advice and help!
I wasn't expecting them to be so active, so tiny! The one that fell out of the box seems to be doing ok...I guess time will tell for sure? They were barely 24 hours old! Who knew they would be jumping and trying to fly!?
They are so tiny I'm afraid now I'm gonna hurt em, drop em! I have quite a few health problems especially with my hands so trying to be ultra careful!
They like are begging for attention! Put one in my hand inside the enclosed brooder I moved them to and it laid its lil head on my thumb and went to sleep as I rubbed it's back!!!
OMGeeze what have I done!!!

I wasn't expecting them to be so active, so tiny! The one that fell out of the box seems to be doing ok...I guess time will tell for sure? They were barely 24 hours old! Who knew they would be jumping and trying to fly!?
They are so tiny I'm afraid now I'm gonna hurt em, drop em! I have quite a few health problems especially with my hands so trying to be ultra careful!
They like are begging for attention! Put one in my hand inside the enclosed brooder I moved them to and it laid its lil head on my thumb and went to sleep as I rubbed it's back!!!
They are such absolute little cuddle dolls! But my goodness are they so freaking delicate 😩 I’m so terrified to get my order and am debating cancelling. We had such bad luck before and I don’t want to get overwhelmed. I bet it will be ok! I dropped one of our bitty Polish on our hard floor and it was ok 💕 My hands don’t like to work either and it’s so stressful

They are such absolute little cuddle dolls! But my goodness are they so freaking delicate 😩 I’m so terrified to get my order and am debating cancelling. We had such bad luck before and I don’t want to get overwhelmed. I bet it will be ok! I dropped one of our bitty Polish on our hard floor and it was ok 💕 My hands don’t like to work either and it’s so stressful
They literally are like holding AIR!!! No joke!
Then you add their quick little movements and um yeah! So for pics I just sat them in the floor! Even my cats were like " whoaa!" Lol
But Meyers Hatchery did amazing!!!

They will have you hooked so fast! They just have the most sweet and gentle personalities but also super inquisitive and busy! 😍 My two little porcelain d’Uccles are outside now with Silkie mommas, 6 Polish, a bantam Brahma-Cochin, and two Ameraucana pullets…and they’ve held their own and snuggle on the roost bars with the big girls. My Ameraucanas are about 9-10 weeks old and huge in comparison and they do great. I just love them. I’m so glad you joined the cult 😁

They will have you hooked so fast! They just have the most sweet and gentle personalities but also super inquisitive and busy! 😍 My two little porcelain d’Uccles are outside now with Silkie mommas, 6 Polish, a bantam Brahma-Cochin, and two Ameraucana pullets…and they’ve held their own and snuggle on the roost bars with the big girls. My Ameraucanas are about 9-10 weeks old and huge in comparison and they do great. I just love them. I’m so glad you joined the cult 😁
Remind me how old your d'uccles are again.
They seem to all be doin well this morning - thank God!!! Idk how but they are!
They are so stinkin adorable!!!
I need a farm badly!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-174720_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-174720_Photos.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-174517_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-174517_Photos.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom