d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Remind me how old your d'uccles are again.
They seem to all be doin well this morning - thank God!!! Idk how but they are!
They are so stinkin adorable!!!
I need a farm badly!!!
They turned 8 weeks old today! I can't believe it's already been 2 months! The best part is when I go out to sit with all the babies and they come over on their own and site with me and let me pet them. They're just so adorable!

I too need a farm!! I was at my daughter's 4-H meeting last night that is held in a barn at someone's property and got so jealous!! She has over an acre, and has goats, a llama, miniature horses, a donkey, regular horses, and chickens, ducks and geese! I want that!! :hit

Your babies are just so cute!!

Remind me how old your d'uccles are again.
They seem to all be doin well this morning - thank God!!! Idk how but they are!
They are so stinkin adorable!!!
I need a farm badly!!!
it's so fluffy despicable me GIF

They turned 8 weeks old today! I can't believe it's already been 2 months! The best part is when I go out to sit with all the babies and they come over on their own and site with me and let me pet them. They're just so adorable!

I too need a farm!! I was at my daughter's 4-H meeting last night that is held in a barn at someone's property and got so jealous!! She has over an acre, and has goats, a llama, miniature horses, a donkey, regular horses, and chickens, ducks and geese! I want that!! :hit

Your babies are just so cute!!
They are too friendly! I kean its like they are begging for love!!! Stealing my heart!!!
Farms! Oh wouldn't that be sooooo nice!

Good luck with your babies!
Whatch gettin?
SNOW! :eek: Hopefully, that doesn't come by me..
The main reason for this last order was porcelain D’Uccles. We had so much trouble with them locally and only have one lil roo left. But now the temps are looking back into the mid 30s… Hopefully they ship beginning of the week 🤞🏼

8 porcelain D’Uccle
5 buff bantam Brahmas
1 Green Queen
1 meal maker
1 Welsummer, which I had meant to call and switch for a Marans. I’m already looking to sell one of my spare pullets

The main reason for this last order was porcelain D’Uccles. We had so much trouble with them locally and only have one lil roo left. But now the temps are looking back into the mid 30s… Hopefully they ship beginning of the week 🤞🏼

8 porcelain D’Uccle
5 buff bantam Brahmas
1 Green Queen
1 meal maker
1 Welsummer, which I had meant to call and switch for a Marans. I’m already looking to sell one of my spare pullets
Nice!

8 porcelain D’Uccle
5 buff bantam Brahmas
1 Green Queen
1 meal maker
I have a bantam buff Brahma! I love her 😍 we named her Ruby.

Attachments

• EED85AEF-5533-4714-8FB3-F4BFCBE0847E.jpeg
    EED85AEF-5533-4714-8FB3-F4BFCBE0847E.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3B7FA595-A0F8-43DF-887D-5B56CF3F0C06.jpeg
    3B7FA595-A0F8-43DF-887D-5B56CF3F0C06.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom