d'Uccle Cult

A friend gave me a frizzled Mille Fleur about four years ago. I then worked on getting frizzling into my Silver Milles and finally the Silver Porcelain (my ultimate goal).
That’s cool! I knew about frizzled Mille Fleur and they’re pretty rare, you must be the only on with the frizzle Silver Porcelains. What the difference between silver porcelain and porcelain?

The cult lives! Somehow I had lost track of this thread. D'uccle frizzles would be my new favorite thing if my rooster wasn't already my favorite ;)
20230413_173034.jpg

You guys, I bought some lavender cuckoo d’Anver hatching eggs…and the first one hatched out a d’Uccle 😆😆 Breeder thinks I got a blue mille fleur d’Uccle on accident and was rather mortified 😆 I don’t have any blue ones so I’m not mad about it! 😍😍

View attachment 3493493

View attachment 3493494
Oh Blue MF!!! That's gonna be gorgeous!
Perfect for my buff blues in TN! Lolol

So lil Miss Chatty just whipped up on my Silkie Buff Roo Hank!!!
I've never seen such spunky, loud, little personalities as d'uccles have!!!
So blown away at them I didn't get a pic or video!

You guys, I bought some lavender cuckoo d’Anver hatching eggs…and the first one hatched out a d’Uccle 😆😆 Breeder thinks I got a blue mille fleur d’Uccle on accident and was rather mortified 😆 I don’t have any blue ones so I’m not mad about it! 😍😍

View attachment 3493493

View attachment 3493494
So cute! but, what happened to your thumb? It looks like it hurt!

Oh Blue MF!!! That's gonna be gorgeous!
Perfect for my buff blues in TN! Lolol

So lil Miss Chatty just whipped up on my Silkie Buff Roo Hank!!!
I've never seen such spunky, loud, little personalities as d'uccles have!!!
So blown away at them I didn't get a pic or video!
Yeah, I'm excited to see how it looks in person, it never shows up well in pictures! Will be interesting to see how the rest hatch out!

I know, people always told me that the d'Uccles were the sweetest most docile birds, but they neglected to say that they are NOT push overs! :D Nobody messes with a d'Uccle in my run--they truly are gentle and sweet until you mess with them hahaha. I was prepared for sassy and active when I got my first d'Anvers and they are the opposite! My d'Anver hens are really gentle and passive and just love to sit and have snuggles!

You will have to get video of her sassing Hank, sounds awesome haha!

Back
Top Bottom