d'Uccle Cult

So cute! but, what happened to your thumb? It looks like it hurt!
It did hurt! I have a weird skin response to my food and environmental allergies--it causes these super super itchy water filled bumps on my hands and when you itch them it leaves the scabbing you see. :( Right now everything is in bloom and it's windy!

It did hurt! I have a weird skin response to my food and environmental allergies--it causes these super super itchy water filled bumps on my hands and when you itch them it leaves the scabbing you see. :( Right now everything is in bloom and it's windy!
I understand, i was pulling thistle dragon hell weeds yesterday, and i got blisters on my arm! But thankfully they're gone today, phew!

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, I hope it gets better soon! Hand wounds in springtime are definitely in the way since there is always so much to do!

Honey successfully hatched two very small very black chicks. It looks like my Silkie rooster got in with the D'uccle hens.
IMG_20230507_063529704[1].jpg

IMG_20230507_063522424[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom