d'Uccle Cult

How’s baby porcelain doing? 😍
She is so saucy! It was joined by two silkies, two Olive eggers, and a last pipped bantam egg from Timmy’s nest. I’ll try to candle the last D’uccle egg tonight, it was alive when I transferred them 😕 Betty isn’t sitting on the pipped egg though, is that ok? Temp isn’t an issue

9DAFDE2C-3E1F-4911-8299-0F85974A6027.jpeg

She is so saucy! It was joined by two silkies, two Olive eggers, and a last pipped bantam egg from Timmy’s nest. I’ll try to candle the last D’uccle egg tonight, it was alive when I transferred them 😕 Betty isn’t sitting on the pipped egg though, is that ok? Temp isn’t an issue

View attachment 3537024
I’d only worry about shrink wrapping due to decreased humidity? You might wanna step in if it doesn’t make any progress but cheeps a lot! :) I love sassy d’Uccle babies 😍😍😍

I’d only worry about shrink wrapping due to decreased humidity? You might wanna step in if it doesn’t make any progress but cheeps a lot! :) I love sassy d’Uccle babies 😍😍😍
I feel so awful! We’ve been so busy this week and it’s brought on a migraine, so I didn’t go check on it later like I planned. Went to tuck everyone in and it was totally abandoned, it was cold and felt so stiff when I touched the beak. I candled the last two eggs (one dud, one dead) and chucked them over the fence. Figured I’d take a look and see who the baby might be. Went to show my husband and the beak gasped! The shell was falling away and I helped a little until I saw blood. So a half helped chick is now in the incubator and I guess we’ll see what happens 🤞🏼 I’m already sleeping downstairs since one of the dogs exploded in his crate last night, so I’ll keep an eye on it

I feel so awful! We’ve been so busy this week and it’s brought on a migraine, so I didn’t go check on it later like I planned. Went to tuck everyone in and it was totally abandoned, it was cold and felt so stiff when I touched the beak. I candled the last two eggs (one dud, one dead) and chucked them over the fence. Figured I’d take a look and see who the baby might be. Went to show my husband and the beak gasped! The shell was falling away and I helped a little until I saw blood. So a half helped chick is now in the incubator and I guess we’ll see what happens 🤞🏼 I’m already sleeping downstairs since one of the dogs exploded in his crate last night, so I’ll keep an eye on it
Cold just slowed things way down, hopefully with a little warm up and assistance it will perk right up!

Hope your dog is okay after exploding though 😆

Back
Top Bottom