D'uccle Thread

Wow, thanks for the replies, it's flattering to hear others think she's as cute as I do :) Looking forward to watching her grow :) ( She was sold as a pullet, hope she is, though I'll find a way to keep her if not, couldn't bear to part with the little tyke now. Had no reason so far not to suspect anything.)

Oldhenlikesdogs, Here's better(ish) pic of her comb. We're moving in three days, so I think the camera's packed away, this was the best I had on my tablet.

I think shes defo a hen!,
1f603.png

Yay! Anyone else's d'uccles like to snuggle up to them when it's close to their bedtime? Bea gets a little cranky if she's not being cuddled just right (on my chest, hand over the top of her, snuggled under my chin. Took a while to work it out, lol ) :p

Wow, thanks for the replies, it's flattering to hear others think she's as cute as I do :) Looking forward to watching her grow :) ( She was sold as a pullet, hope she is, though I'll find a way to keep her if not, couldn't bear to part with the little tyke now. Had no reason so far not to suspect anything.) Oldhenlikesdogs, Here's better(ish) pic of her comb. We're moving in three days, so I think the camera's packed away, this was the best I had on my tablet.
Thank you, she does have the single comb so a d'uccle, sorry had an old lady moment, she's adorable and that is a very unusual color.

Wow, thanks for the replies, it's flattering to hear others think she's as cute as I do :) Looking forward to watching her grow :) ( She was sold as a pullet, hope she is, though I'll find a way to keep her if not, couldn't bear to part with the little tyke now. Had no reason so far not to suspect anything.) Oldhenlikesdogs, Here's better(ish) pic of her comb. We're moving in three days, so I think the camera's packed away, this was the best I had on my tablet.
Definitely a lovely little lady. She has such pretty colors

Back
Top Bottom