Duccle x Serama mixes anyone?

Let her set or not?

• Hatch eggs!

• Don’t hatch eggs!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone! So, I unfortunately discovered that one of my pullets has coccidiosis. I was wondering if I should do something like move Eggatha and the eggs somewhere else, or if this will all be just fine by the time the eggs hatch and it’ll simply be an immunity booster for the chicks. Also, everyone is currently being treated with Corid right now. The pullet (currently quarantined) is getting the severe dosage and the rest of the flock is receiving the preventative dosage. Any suggestions are very much appreciated! :)

Whoop! I’m actually a bit surprised that you picked egg 4. He turned out a little bit on the angry side… and he looks like a he. :lau
He looked like he needed some love! So I thought “Why not?” He might wind up being the happiest chicken ever!
Perhaps egg 4 will be my sweetest hen ever. :)
Maybe!
I’m excited to see what they look like! I bet they are going to be so cute. They are going to be so pretty when they have all their adult feathers!

He looked like he needed some love! So I thought “Why not?” He might wind up being the happiest chicken ever!

Maybe!
I’m excited to see what they look like! I bet they are going to be so cute. They are going to be so pretty when they have all their adult feathers!
Yeah, I really, really hope that some of these eggs are Minnie’s (Minnie is the D’Uccle hen) so that I can actually get some hybrids. But if I didn’t get her eggs, both Eggatha (the broody hen) and Buddy (the roo) have the blue gene. So I can get blue, black, or splash chicks from Eggatha’s eggs!! Also, if you ever hatch eggs, and you just need those eggs you put in the refrigerator, all of these eggs I’m hatching (except for egg 5) were refrigerated eggs!

Yeah, I really, really hope that some of these eggs are Minnie’s (Minnie is the D’Uccle hen) so that I can actually get some hybrids. But if I didn’t get her eggs, both Eggatha (the broody hen) and Buddy (the roo) have the blue gene. So I can get blue, black, or splash chicks from Eggatha’s eggs!! Also, if you ever hatch eggs, and you just need those eggs you put in the refrigerator, all of these eggs I’m hatching (except for egg 5) were refrigerated eggs!
Its actually cool that you can hatch some store bought or refrigerated eggs!

Its actually cool that you can hatch some store bought or refrigerated eggs!
It is! Especially since Minnie hasn’t given me a single egg in nearly two weeks. Two weeks!! That’s not to say she isn’t hiding them somewhere on the property when she free ranges, though. I may end up with a surprise batch of chicks if she keeps this up. 😂

It is! Especially since Minnie hasn’t given me a single egg in nearly two weeks. Two weeks!! That’s not to say she isn’t hiding them somewhere on the property when she free ranges, though. I may end up with a surprise batch of chicks if she keeps this up. 😂
She is brooding them and a bunch of chicks will apear 🤣

Back
Top Bottom