Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
My yard is a skating rink
65F66AF3-F18B-4F6A-A04A-E9A2A9FE5A64.jpeg

My yard is a skating rink
View attachment 2982099
That white one 😍 She kinda looks like a Snowy. Is that what she is? If so, what's different about her or am I just crazy (well more so than the obvious 😁)? She's gorgeous! That drake is extremely handsome too! What color is he? Wow! That's some serious eye candy for sure

Edited to add : Isn't it crazy that it's going to be just over 70° here in NC today?!?!?!

That white one 😍 She kinda looks like a Snowy. Is that what she is? If so, what's different about her or am I just crazy (well more so than the obvious 😁)? She's gorgeous! That drake is extremely handsome too! What color is he? Wow! That's some serious eye candy for sure

Edited to add : Isn't it crazy that it's going to be just over 70° here in NC today?!?!?!
Share some of that heat!

I think she is butterscotch and he is blue snowy. I believe butterscotch is the "splash" version of snowy??

To be quite honest, I'm not sure!

It was a little warmer here yesterday, I think we got to around 50, but today the temp is plummeting down the downhill side of this rollercoaster. Everything will be turning to ice tonight. I was hoping all the snow would melt with the rain, but I don't think we will be that lucky.

** Edit - I looked it up. Snowy is Harlequin phase, Butterscotch is Light phase. But butterscotch is like the pastel dilution. Its just light phase, not harlequin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom