Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
That cRap is annoying to listen to If you're not the one watching it.
That reminds me of my dad😂

When I was a kid with my little Nintendo he wouldn't let me turn on the voume. I also wasn't allowed to cluck my tongue, or chew my food, or whistle through my nose. It drove him bonkers.

Dandelion greens are an absolute duck favorite next to hostas. I barely have any left in my yard. That's a plus... Cept for now I go hunting them for the ducks in areas they haven't been. More work for me.
I'm grateful that I'm not the only slave for ducks 😂 I was typing out a reply to Mare's video about gathering up dandelions for the ducks when I thought, "Gah, I am a slave for these ducks (of course I worded it as I am the ducks b**ch)" 🤣 Hunting down their favorite weeds, digging up earthworms and fishing for minnows. That's only the few things that actually take a little more effort 🙂 I found my people 🤣

What are calls good for? I know they're cute and I'd love to have maybe just a trio, but I always have to have a reason for getting another animal. Why does everyone keep them?
Gasp!!! You need to see Mare's "Lidus"and "Butter" (that sounded weird reading it back to myself but seriously, it's one of my favorite calls and that is one adorable chubby love!) @Overo Mare and/or find Nat's YouTube video of her Calls quacking competition @WVduckchick and @shawluvsbirds duckling thread, @Conan pictures (especially of the pic showing how obvious it is that she is NOT a fan of Snowy calls) @FunnyfarmMidwest thread of ducklings, @BirdsBeesTrees duckling pics and album. I could go on and on. I love Calls so much! I have 6 and I'm learning that it's almost sinful to eat Call Duck eggs 😂 so I can't wait until they start multiplying

I feel like I'm missing someone that I've become acquainted with and enjoyed our love of Calls 💜

Edited to add: I hope it's obvious that I'm just showing some love to some of my faves and not being all ultra dramatic 😂💜

Back
Top Bottom