Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Am I the only one that always has a story of some kind going with any pictures? This happened the other day. I usually dump and fill pools in the morning, but they'll usually play in yesterday's pool water while I'm letting the other chickens and ducks out for the day. Obviously I didn't check the weather and everyone had frozen water. The temps were going up quickly so I didn't think there'd be any problems....... I came back to change their water and found this.

Paisley and Tulley: What the heck is going on here? This isn't normal.
1.jpg

Lylah: Morning Mom, do you see this dumb dumb?
20220131_102627.jpg

Faith: Well, sh*t! I wasn't expecting this..... Anybody going help me or am I going to freeze my weebies off?
20220131_102820.jpg

Yes, I admit that I need a life outside of my ducks and chickens 🤣🤣🤣

Life outside ducks and chickens is overrated.
Why do I always forget that y'all are my kind of people? I don't need excuses to prove I'm not a legit crazy lady, just a weirdo that loves her chickens and ducks 💜

Edited to add - Not a weirdo because of my chickens and ducks. Just a weirdo that loves her chickens and ducks

Is it just me or does Lylah always have this look like she's thinking, "I'm surrounded by idiots....."?
20211027_080637.jpg

Maybe it's just me.... When I took this picture they were extremely worried about my "feather" quality and couldn't get over the fact that I let my head feathers get in this mess. They go crazy over long hair (especially coarse curly locks), shoe strings and the thing that creates the most insanity, hoodie strings!!! 🤯😄🤯😄🤯😄

Back
Top Bottom