Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Hugs to all! :hugs

Thanks @Quatie for prompting more pics! I miss seeing lots of duckie pics too.
I take so many, it’s hard to narrow down a few to share. :lol:
View attachment 3227395View attachment 3227397View attachment 3227398View attachment 3227399View attachment 3227400View attachment 3227401View attachment 3227402View attachment 3227403
I am glad I am not the only one missing pictures. I know that you mean about narrowing down pictures. I find myself going out and taking a few hundred pictures at a time. I usually toss like half of them. Like I took this one, and I am so bummed it is out of focus. I don't have the heart to delete it though.
DSC_3103.JPG

I am glad I am not the only one missing pictures. I know that you mean about narrowing down pictures. I find myself going out and taking a few hundred pictures at a time. I usually toss like half of them. Like I took this one, and I am so bummed it is out of focus. I don't have the heart to delete it though.
View attachment 3227553
I wouldn’t delete that either! I get my fair share of fuzzy pics :D

View attachment 3227553
Isn't that one of your new girls? She's absolutely stunning!

Has anyone heard from Rachel lately?
No and I'm worried about her. Last time we spoke she was having a time with pneumonia. I went through my horror story with her to explain my concerns and how I really hope she was taking this seriously and taking care of herself. Last I heard she was improving but she'd been sick for a while. I'm really worried about her

No and I'm worried about her. Last time we spoke she was having a time with pneumonia. I went through my horror story with her to explain my concerns and how I really hope she was taking this seriously and taking care of herself. Last I heard she was improving but she'd been sick for a while. I'm really worried about her
Me too. Does anyone here have a number or email address for her? Maybe they could check on her.

Isn't that one of your new girls? She's absolutely stunning!
Thanks ❤️. She is not one of my new girls. She has to be one of my most photographic ducks and is happy to pose for the camera.

These are my new Muscovy
DSC_3136.JPG
DSC_3094.JPG
DSC_2947.JPG
DSC_3099.JPG

Here are my new khakis
DSC_2967.JPG
DSC_3123.JPG

....um.. and here are my newest additions... Some call ducklings.

PXL_20220818_041451402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom