DUCK BILL MISSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know of one in this state. If I do such a thing, I will be banned and then never know what is happening there. For someone outside to go to the park they would not know which ones were injured unless they inspected them all one by one. Except the no bill and the straight legged duck are obvious. The other issue is that I am reporting a state park. Not the same as a redneck who lives in a junkyard. I do not live in this state. But I come here every month. I'm sorry I have seen no links for an association in the state of Kentucky.
Your correct, it is a state park, but your not filing against the state park, your riling agains this so called "sanctuary". If you explain that what she is claiming is a sanctuary, she'll be able to do something.
Hmm, I guess your right, looked back and didn't see any links either. I bet you'd be able to find some of you did a quick search.
At the very least, try to find a rescue or organization and give them a call. Explain what you are seeing, and see if theres anything they can do, and ask how they will address this situation. That is your best bet at this point.

Perhaps because her child likes the duck and perhaps out of guilt she won't let it go. I'm not sure of her motives, only that her motives are severely lacking and prevent the creature from having a good home with one on one care culminating in a better life. She is very controlling so maybe she prefers to exert her control. The only thing I am positive of is the fact that NOBODY actually loves this duck.
YOU love this duck. This member just posted a link for an organization that can help you. I highly suggest you give them a call. The only person that is willing to do whatever it takes for this duck is you, your its only hope. And this is your last chance.
Link below-

Your correct, it is a state park, but your not filing against the state park, your riling agains this so called "sanctuary". If you explain that what she is claiming is a sanctuary, she'll be able to do something.
Hmm, I guess your right, looked back and didn't see any links either. I bet you'd be able to find some of you did a quick search.
At the very least, try to find a rescue or organization and give them a call. Explain what you are seeing, and see if theres anything they can do, and ask how they will address this situation. That is your best bet at this point.
.problem is solved

Last edited:
SHE calls it a sanctuary. It does carry the title sanctuary. She just believes in her mind she is creating a sanctuary. This gives her bragging rights. I'm positive the hook injuries are never mentioned during bragging sessions.
This is exactly what you need to report. Report her, not the state park. Report her little false "sanctuary". The organization will listen, that is their job.

YOU love this duck. This member just posted a link for an organization that can help you. I highly suggest you give them a call. The only person that is willing to do whatever it takes for this duck is you, your its only hope. And this is your last chance.
Link below-
problem is solved

Last edited:
Thank you but I had already tried that, most of the phone number no longer work. I did leave a message. Closest answer was Louisville which stated they are too far away and the state parks division should handle that.
What county/area in Kentucky is this park? I found a few different places with a Google search, but need to know which ones are in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom