xKaitlin

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2023
Northern Ireland
IMG_4066.jpeg
ebccd04b-4cbb-4c55-a9d1-3aa77635f3e8.jpeg
IMG_4343.jpeg
Back in March I got day old ducks and ended up with 2 drakes and 2 ducks, once they were 4 months I got 3 more girls 7-12 weeks old that were mixed but I still can’t tell the breeds as I am new to this.
I was told I was given a Welsh harlequin (biggest), buff Orpington (smallest) and a Swedish Blue.
The two brown ones I am unsure what they are mixed with so I’d appreciate any help!
IMG_4411.jpeg

Here is an uptodate one showing their wing bar

View attachment 3592389View attachment 3592390View attachment 3592392Back in March I got day old ducks and ended up with 2 drakes and 2 ducks, once they were 4 months I got 3 more girls 7-12 weeks old that were mixed but I still can’t tell the breeds as I am new to this.
I was told I was given a Welsh harlequin (biggest), buff Orpington (smallest) and a Swedish Blue.
The two brown ones I am unsure what they are mixed with so I’d appreciate any help!
View attachment 3592395
Here is an uptodate one showing their wing bar
The bigger one looks to be Welsh Harlequin but the other looks like a Khaki Campbell to me. :confused:

The bigger one looks to be Welsh Harlequin but the other looks like a Khaki Campbell to me. :confused:
Aw was really hoping for a buff Orpington,
Does the welshie grow whiter over time or is she a gold variety ?
(I’m new to duck genetics so idk much about silver or gold welsh harlequins)

Back
Top Bottom