Duck breeders in wisconsin

Well janessakeen, i live north of Merrill. I just recently got back into some ducks. I acquired 13 Muscovys this fall. I am moving in a few week, into an old farm. So i will be looking to add to the flock come next spring and summer. We will have to keep in touch
smile.png

The duck pen is a 10' x 10' dog run with an attached dog house. My husband attached a board to the one side as a ramp for them to get in and out of the stock tank. If it gets wet the ducks don't mind. When they are not in the stock tank swimming they are in the dog house sleeping.

Well janessakeen, i live north of Merrill. I just recently got back into some ducks. I acquired 13 Muscovys this fall. I am moving in a few week, into an old farm. So i will be looking to add to the flock come next spring and summer. We will have to keep in touch
smile.png
Yes we can keep in touch. I have pics of my ducks and other birds on my profile. I will be hatching a bunch out in spring. As long as you are not too worried about purebreds lol. All of my ducklings will be out of the flock which free ranges so it's hard for me to get pures, but the mixed breeds tend to be hardier in my opinion. I will probably have some pure swedish, I have 2 swedish males and 3 females that are pure, but my one male has really odd markings lol. He is my avatar. I personally love his markings, but as far as showing goes, they are terrible lol.

Back
Top Bottom