• IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 19
Here is my coop and portable tractor.
I love your set up, looks so nice.
Everyone's coops look great. Love the use of used lumber including pallets. Most of our coop was from a building site when my son worked construction. Sure does come in handy instead of going to the landfill.

Here is mine. It is pine 2x4s with cedar fence boards for siding. It currently houses five ducks from dusk to dawn (they free-range in the fenced garden during the day). It took me many months to build but I am happy how it turned out. I especially enjoy having storage for hay, shavings, and food, above the sleeping quarters. The mesh is currently covered in plastic sheeting for the winter.View attachment 3368059View attachment 3368061View attachment 3368062View attachment 3368063
beautiful set up!

View attachment 3368394
This coop houses most of my flock, View attachment 3369066the Muscovy have a separate house. I also had a goose house but when my gander died I put Missy in with the Runners etc. and she's been with them ever since. So goose house is now storage.
That's beautiful! I love your setup, would love to see what it looks like on the inside too! 🥰💕

Here is mine. It is pine 2x4s with cedar fence boards for siding. It currently houses five ducks from dusk to dawn (they free-range in the fenced garden during the day). It took me many months to build but I am happy how it turned out. I especially enjoy having storage for hay, shavings, and food, above the sleeping quarters. The mesh is currently covered in plastic sheeting for the winter.View attachment 3368059View attachment 3368061View attachment 3368062View attachment 3368063
Omg so cute! I love the different coloured wood pieces 😍

Back
Top Bottom