Duck drama

Miki lee keefer

Hatching
Jul 6, 2021
Hello I have four pet ducks ,three drakes and one female who is completely blind. I had no idea about mating season until after it was too late and I fell in love with these ducks with that being said, I will not allow them to mate . Nature can be nature all day long but I will not have that in my backyard. I put separators in the coop at night and during the day I have to constantly switch them out so they all get yard time and pool time. Does anyone have any suggestions of a duck coop and play yard that would accommodate for ducks being together but separated?

Hello I have four pet ducks ,three drakes and one female who is completely blind. I had no idea about mating season until after it was too late and I fell in love with these ducks with that being said, I will not allow them to mate . Nature can be nature all day long but I will not have that in my backyard. I put separators in the coop at night and during the day I have to constantly switch them out so they all get yard time and pool time. Does anyone have any suggestions of a duck coop and play yard that would accommodate for ducks being together but separated?

Are you able to include pictures of your current setup as well as how much space you have to work with?

Back
Top Bottom