Duck Eggs in Lockdown - Peeping but no pips?

:pop any progress?

And can you get a pic of the dark spot? Usually if they get a dark spot on the side, they may have tried to pip and just pierced the membrane, allowing a little seepage. But on the small end, it's hard to guess.

:pop any progress?

And can you get a pic of the dark spot? Usually if they get a dark spot on the side, they may have tried to pip and just pierced the membrane, allowing a little seepage. But on the small end, it's hard to guess.

Other than the 4th pip nothing else. It's kind of hard to get a picture because it is all the way in the corner.

IMG_4450.JPG
IMG_8728 2.JPG

5th pip this morning. It's less excitement and more knots in my stomach right now. The one that was moving a lot yesterday hasn't made any visible progress and I think it might be a lost cause. However, on a better note, some of the pipped ones have started zipping.

:clap for zips!
They may be a little slow to zip too, but once they start a full zip, they should continue until they are out. Usually less than an hour total. I've had some take more than an hour, but as long as they don't stop for more than a couple minutes at a time, they should be out soon!! :ya

Back
Top Bottom