Duck feed?

Pics
@Soon2BChixMom which variety of Nutrena has 125mg of niacin? I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get my ducklings to eat Nutrena since they only make them in the pellets. I think the niacin content is awesome. But then I remembered I put ducklings food in water so it is easier to eat. And the pellets will dissolve in 2 minutes anyway. So next time I am going to switch from purina to Nutrena. @shawluvsbirds this is the brand you use?

@Soon2BChixMom which variety of Nutrena has 125mg of niacin? I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get my ducklings to eat Nutrena since they only make them in the pellets. I think the niacin content is awesome. But then I remembered I put ducklings food in water so it is easier to eat. And the pellets will dissolve in 2 minutes anyway. So next time I am going to switch from purina to Nutrena. @shawluvsbirds this is the brand you use?

I couldn't find the Nutrena in my area and wasn't willing to pay $20 in shipping to get it so it will be Purina Flock Raiser for my little fluff butts. I really didn't want to have to add the extra Niacin to it all the time. I am likely going to add Vitiamin B to their water once a day for the first few weeks anyways but I would rather not have to depend on having to remember it all the time for them to be healthy.

I added a lot of water to pellets and mixed it for my lings and they love it.
9612DCCD-F251-4FC5-9372-FAFC6DA41BDF.jpeg

I couldn't find the Nutrena in my area and wasn't willing to pay $20 in shipping to get it so it will be Purina Flock Raiser for my little fluff butts. I really didn't want to have to add the extra Niacin to it all the time. I am likely going to add Vitiamin B to their water once a day for the first few weeks anyways but I would rather not have to depend on having to remember it all the time for them to be healthy.
I have raised all mine on Purina Flock Raiser. I go to Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance at first egg.

I think both of the Nutrena brands do - country and the other one - can't remember what it is called. But, they are both all flock. One seems to list probiotics added.

Yea I can’t blame you there!

Back
Top Bottom