Duck food

nachoqtpie

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 30, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
So, I've been feeding my ducks (4 Pekin) the Dumor feed from TSC. I then switched to Nutrena Country Feeds because that what our local "non big box" feed place has. (My husband and I like to support local businesses whenever possible, and it didn't hurt that it was a dollar less expensive for the same drive distance!)

Well, I asked them if they had duck food, and apparently "most people just buy scratch"
barnie.gif

They also have Nutrena All Flock, which is a little more expensive than the Layer feed.

What do you guys feed? I'm not ready to buy "a bag of this, a bag of that, and mix them with this" I just want to get a bag and feed for right now. (I'm not trying to sound rude, I just know that some people mix several different types of feed to get a "custom" feed)

Do you think that the 16% layer is better or should I switch to the 18% All Flock?

So, I've been feeding my ducks (4 Pekin) the Dumor feed from TSC. I then switched to Nutrena Country Feeds because that what our local "non big box" feed place has. (My husband and I like to support local businesses whenever possible, and it didn't hurt that it was a dollar less expensive for the same drive distance!)

Well, I asked them if they had duck food, and apparently "most people just buy scratch"
barnie.gif

They also have Nutrena All Flock, which is a little more expensive than the Layer feed.

What do you guys feed? I'm not ready to buy "a bag of this, a bag of that, and mix them with this" I just want to get a bag and feed for right now. (I'm not trying to sound rude, I just know that some people mix several different types of feed to get a "custom" feed)

Do you think that the 16% layer is better or should I switch to the 18% All Flock?
I use an all flock Purina Flock raiser, we can only get Purina products in our small community, and I like the Flock raiser because
I can feed it from hatch till death. I get crumble when I have youngsters and pellets when we don't have them.

Back
Top Bottom