Duck Mommy Here ‍♀️

Dbianca55

In the Brooder
Jul 24, 2019
Hello I have been new to the duck mommy life for about 2 months now.. it all started with a tiny little yellow duckling named Sunny. She would chirp sooo much for a whole day and at that point I realised what I got myself into.. i first layed eyes on her at a swap meet here in vegas. She was so cute I had to have her. But as I got her I did my research and found out ducklings could possibly die from being lonely so I looked and looked and couldn't find any ducklings at her age.. so I traveled all the way to California and adopted 2 more ducklings Abby and Gabby... they are muscovy ducks.. and sunny well I found out she is a pekin :) I instantly fell IN LOVE with my duckys ! They are currently 8 to 10 weeks and I still learn everyday there needs and wants. They stay outside most of the day and sleep inside.. They are spoiled :)

I joined BYC in regards to the good answers I saw and the support everyone gives on tough situations.

Attachments

• 20190707_111949.jpg
    20190707_111949.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hello I have been new to the duck mommy life for about 2 months now.. it all started with a tiny little yellow duckling named Sunny. She would chirp sooo much for a whole day and at that point I realised what I got myself into.. i first layed eyes on her at a swap meet here in vegas. She was so cute I had to have her. But as I got her I did my research and found out ducklings could possibly die from being lonely so I looked and looked and couldn't find any ducklings at her age.. so I traveled all the way to California and adopted 2 more ducklings Abby and Gabby... they are muscovy ducks.. and sunny well I found out she is a pekin :) I instantly fell IN LOVE with my duckys ! They are currently 8 to 10 weeks and I still learn everyday there needs and wants. They stay outside most of the day and sleep inside.. They are spoiled :)

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!
You're in good company! Lots of folks here love ducks, and have plenty of experience to share. We also love pictures, thank you for sharing photos of your birds!

Back
Top Bottom