Duck Pipped at Wrong End

Yes, there are 3 that I can see have pipped upside down.

Ok, will have to work one at a time, we can't take all of them out, work on one, then put him back and work on the next one if they are all with you. What would happen is the ones waiting to be worked on will get cold. We don't want that. Keep record of that hole so that you can tell if they have made any progress, Perhaps circle it or something.

Okay, I am trying to take a look at the eggs, but the mother keeps hitting me with her bill, is there anyway to remove her from the nest without her abandoning it?

Okay, I am trying to take a look at the eggs, but the mother keeps hitting me with her bill, is there anyway to remove her from the nest without her abandoning it?

LOL, she is AGRESSIVE, is she Flapping her wings at you and FREEKING OUT? if so, just leave them, We don't want to upside her to much after all, later this after noon or rather tonight, We will really be Upsetting her. LOL..

LOL, she is AGRESSIVE, is she Flapping her wings at you and FREEKING OUT? if so, just leave them, We don't want to upside her to much after all, later this after noon or rather tonight, We will really be Upsetting her. LOL..
She is recoiling her neck and her tail feathers are getting bigger, she is also breathing really hard. And when I get close, she shoots her neck forward to try and rip my finger off.

Last edited:
Is it normal for the mother duck to be eating the shell of her duckling? It looks like the mother is helping the duckling by eating the shell.

OMG, THAT's GREAT, It's OK, she knows there's a problem and she's helping him out. LOL She's doing YOUR JOB... hahahahhaha go mama go!!!!
She is eating the shell, but she is also starting to eat the membrane, she is doing it kind of rough, I hope she doesn't eat the baby!

Back
Top Bottom