Duck Pipped at Wrong End

NOW it is 5 fluffy and out!!!
wee.gif
And 3 not pipping yet, they are as silent as a rock. But when I hold them, I feel something alive in them, not something dead. I WILL post pictures soon!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Nice, OK when you hold an egg you can't feel if its alive, so that kind of confusing, have you candled the three?
If they're moving a bunch you sure can, lol. I can also tell if they're dead by how quickly they cool off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that anyone discard eggs because they're cool, or because you can't feel them move, just want people to make a note of it.

-Kathy

I don't recall every feeling them move in my hands while still in the shell. I do recall how Light they get when they are ready to Internally pipped.. VERY light like a feather almost.

I don't recall every feeling them move in my hands while still in the shell. I do recall how Light they get when they are ready to Internally pipped.. VERY light like a feather almost.
I was handling some just the other day and felt them move. Maybe it's easier to feel it with the larger eggs?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom