Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Has the swelling gone down on Igor's foot

I'm not sure yet, I'm changing his rap tommorow, so I'll find out then. Here's some pics from the first re-rap a few days ago:

Igor was so excited to swim today, I was laughing hysterically because his reaction was so funny! He was in the sink while it was filling up, so he would tilt his head and open his bill so that the water would poor in! Also the little noises he was making, wiggling his ducky tail, and his cute faces, etc (all the cutest things a duck could do.) He also made a humongous mess all over the floor and me, which grandpa wasn't happy about, but he couldn't resist that cute face and took some pictures. Even though I had a huge mess to clean up, and I was a mess myself, I was happy, that he was happy. A lot of people think it's bizarre that we took a duck with us on vacation lol.

His foot looks much better:

All rapped up:

Back in his bin:

Nobody can resist this face:

Last edited:
Igor was so excited to swim today, I was laughing hysterically because his reaction was so funny! He was in the sink while it was filling up, so he would tilt his head and open his bill so that the water would poor in! Also the little noises he was making, wiggling his ducky tail, and his cute faces, etc (all the cutest things a duck could do.) He also made a humongous mess all over the floor and me, which grandpa wasn't happy about, but he couldn't resist that cute face and took some pictures. Even though I had a huge mess to clean up, and I was a mess myself, I was happy, that he was happy. A lot of people think it's bizarre that we took a duck with us on vacation lol.

His foot looks much better:

All rapped up:

Back in his bin:

Nobody can resist this face:
Wow! His foot DOES look much better! Good job being a ducky nurse! Igor is so lucky to be so well cared for. Thanks for all the pictures and relaying your experience.

Back
Top Bottom