Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

These are Pekin/KC.
Awwwwww duckies!!!!!!!
1f496.png
1f49c.png
1f496.png
1f49c.png
1f496.png
1f49c.png
1f496.png
1f49c.png
1f496.png
1f49c.png

We've been emailing the vet the past few days sharing pictures and stuff. The doctor actually said his foot looks better than she thought it would and that it may not need to be lanced again. She said that the pea sized lump could just be scar tissue. Don't you think the swelling would have been completely gone already if his foot was really OK? Here's some pics:

What do you guys think?

Igor has grown attached to me since he's been in the house for a month and I spend so much time with him. I let him out to run around the house while I'm doing my chores and stuff and he follows me around every where. He keeps about a 5 foot distance away from me though, and when I turn around and look at him, he pretends like he wasn't following me and starts preening Lol. If he didn't notice that I left the room, he freaks out and and does this big W-O-N-K (yes, he has his man quack now). He does this with his neck completely stretched up, and bill open wide with his tongue sticking out. After a few wonks, he starts running around in circles, flapping his big wings, and skids across the floor to where I'm at. After he finds me, he makes these really fast, quite, happy quacking noises and starts preening lol. This routine quacks us up every time and I think it's the ONLY reason he's allowed to stay in the house still. When Igor is out, I'm constantly picking up poop. I just finish cleaning up 1 blob, and he does another! They stack up when I'm doing dishes. :D

Last edited:
I just found Igor upstairs laying on my sisters blanket, he was fluffed up and cozy and looked like he would never leave that spot in a million years. Silly duck. Now how do you think he got there? :D

We've been emailing the vet the past few days sharing pictures and stuff. The doctor actually said his foot looks better than she thought it would and that it may not need to be lanced again. She said that the pea sized lump could just be scar tissue. Don't you think the swelling would have been completely gone already if his foot was really OK? Here's some pics:

What do you guys think?

Igor has grown attached to me since he's been in the house for a month and I spend so much time with him. I let him out to run around the house while I'm doing my chores and stuff and he follows me around every where. He keeps about a 5 foot distance away from me though, and when I turn around and look at him, he pretends like he wasn't following me and starts preening Lol. If he didn't notice that I left the room, he freaks out and and does this big W-O-N-K (yes, he has his man quack now). He does this with his neck completely stretched up, and bill open wide with his tongue sticking out. After a few wonks, he starts running around in circles, flapping his big wings, and skids across the floor to where I'm at. After he finds me, he makes these really fast, quite, happy quacking noises and starts preening lol. This routine quacks us up every time and I think it's the ONLY reason he's allowed to stay in the house still. When Igor is out, I'm constantly picking up poop. I just finish cleaning up 1 blob, and he does another! They stack up when I'm doing dishes.
big_smile.png

He's such a sweetie
love.gif
I think his foot looks really good, but I'm not an expert.

He's such a sweetie :love I think his foot looks really good, but I'm not an expert.

Yeah, it does look really good. :) I'm wondering if just a little bit of infection would if there is some.

A duck snuggling on a blanket! Now that visual is too cute! :love :lau

It was really cute! I was laughing when I saw him there when I walked upstairs. I believe one of my siblings brought him up there, I guess I'll never know which one since I have 9 of them lol. :D

What do you guys think?

Igor has grown attached to me since he's been in the house for a month and I spend so much time with him. I let him out to run around the house while I'm doing my chores and stuff and he follows me around every where. He keeps about a 5 foot distance away from me though, and when I turn around and look at him, he pretends like he wasn't following me and starts preening Lol. If he didn't notice that I left the room, he freaks out and and does this big W-O-N-K (yes, he has his man quack now). He does this with his neck completely stretched up, and bill open wide with his tongue sticking out. After a few wonks, he starts running around in circles, flapping his big wings, and skids across the floor to where I'm at. After he finds me, he makes these really fast, quite, happy quacking noises and starts preening lol. This routine quacks us up every time and I think it's the ONLY reason he's allowed to stay in the house still. When Igor is out, I'm constantly picking up poop. I just finish cleaning up 1 blob, and he does another! They stack up when I'm doing dishes.
big_smile.png
I love IGOR and his antics. What a precious bird he is. So funny the way he acts. He is amazing and very intelligent. Plus he has emotions. Silly bird staying 5 ft behind you and then acting all nonchalant when you turn around. The WONK has got to be such a cute noise. Please kiss him for me.

I just found Igor upstairs laying on my sisters blanket, he was fluffed up and cozy and looked like he would never leave that spot in a million years. Silly duck. Now how do you think he got there?
big_smile.png
What did that look like? Was it cute? There he is all pancaked out on the blanket. All puffy and plump and round and needing a huge squeeze from me for that visual.

I love IGOR and his antics.  What a precious bird he is.  So funny the way he acts.  He is amazing and very intelligent.  Plus he has emotions.  Silly bird staying 5 ft behind you and then acting all nonchalant when you turn around.  The WONK has got to be such a cute noise.  Please kiss him for me.

Yes, he is FULL of personality. He gets mad at me if I don't give him kisses lol. :D

What did that look like?  Was it cute?  There he is all pancaked out on the blanket.  All puffy and plump and round and needing a huge squeeze from me for that visual.  

He was all fluffed up with his head resting on his back (his feather pillow). It was adorable.
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom