DUCKLING CLICKING NOISE?!?!

Pics

ILikeChickenNuggets

Songster
5 Years
Mar 25, 2019
Hey
So, today i let my weekduckling old duckling walk around in feet-high Water. After it got out, i've noticed that it has a clicking noise when it breathes. Does this meab it got water in its lungs? What can I do to help it? Anything would help!!! Thanks

Last edited:
Hey
So, today i let my weekduckling old duckling walk around in feet-high Water. After it got out, i've noticed that it has a clicking noise when it breathes. Does this meab it got water in its lungs? What can I do to help it? Anything would help!!! Thanks

Picking them up to fast or putting pressure near their necks can make them throw up a little bit and that can make them inhale some water.

ive never heard of a duckling inhaling water just by playing in water...

if it is actualy water in the lungs it could lead to pnemonia and infection.

If you could post a video it would help alot

Picking them up to fast or putting pressure near their necks can make them throw up a little bit and that can make them inhale some water.

ive never heard of a duckling inhaling water just by playing in water...

if it is actualy water in the lungs it could lead to pnemonia and infection.

If you could post a video it would help alot
Okay, thanks!
I also thought it was weird, since it didn't even put its head nor beak under water, and always stayed on the top. It may only be water in the nose, but im not sure. Here is a video, thank you!

Okay, thanks!
I also thought it was weird, since it didn't even put its head nor beak under water, and always stayed on the top. It may only be water in the nose, but im not sure. Here is a video, thank you!
How is your duckling doing now? Did the clicking stop?

Back
Top Bottom