Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Banti, I missed the post that Chrissy's foot came off. I'm so glad, but what a shocker to stumble on that pix unexpectedly! (I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything or the computer would've had a bath.)
I got a good laugh about your friend
gig.gif
. I bet she thinks you're certifiably crazy!

Banti, I missed the post that Chrissy's foot came off. I'm so glad, but what a shocker to stumble on that pix unexpectedly! (I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything or the computer would've had a bath.)
gig.gif
lau.gif
I had a few comments like that. I guess not everyone views stuff like that as calmly as I do.... I mean, it wasn't gross whilst it was still attached
hu.gif

Yep... Off the wall.. Bonkers!
wee.gif

gig.gif
I missed it too so went back.I hope @BantyChooks gets her something to slip over her stump to keep it from being beat up all the time.

Bless Chrissy's heart she sure is a trooper.

I missed it too so went back.I hope @BantyChooks gets her something to slip over her stump to keep it from being beat up all the time.

Bless Chrissy's heart she sure is a trooper.
I keep it bandaged all the time, that pic was from when I was changing it. She sure is a trooper!

I keep it bandaged all the time, that pic was from when I was changing it. She sure is a trooper!

Banty, I just ordered a 3D printer kit. Now keep in mind, I don't know ANYTHING about 3D printing yet, but I wanted to tell you so if something doesn't beat me to it, maybe you can come up with a way to get a good cast of Chrisy's leg and maybe how much lift she would need to walk level. I will be doing as much research as I can. When I have the knowhow and maybe can find a pattern to modify, I'd print her a foot. Don't know if that would be a month or a year down the road at this point since I have no experience, but when I can... Don't even have the printer yet but it is on its way...

Last edited:
Banty, I just ordered a 3D printer kit.  Now keep in mind, I don't know ANYTHING about 3D printing yet, but I wanted to tell you so if something doesn't beat me to it, maybe you can come up with a way to get a good cast of Chrisy's leg and maybe how much lift she would need to walk level.  I will be doing as much research as I can.  When I have the knowhow and maybe can find a pattern to modify, I'd print her a foot.  Don't know if that would be a month or a year down the road at this point since I have no experience, but when I can... Don't even have the printer yet but it is on its way...

Thanks so much for the sweet offer... If it all works out, I'm sure we could figure out a way to get a cast of her leg. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom