Duckling Grow-A-Long!

Wow! They're huge now! They look gorgeous!
Omg they're so big and adorable 🥰
And the ducklings are so big now!!!
Adorable Tookie :love
I'm surprisingly still here! Your duckies are looking so nice and big, Tooks!
Thank you!!! They are definitely big little things. They grew super fast. The little ones have just about caught up with the big ones!

The coop is amazing!
And I love the coop!
The coop looks amazing!!!
Thanks! It was my birthday present, haha!
Its not quite done yet though, I'd like to build a feeder mounted up on the wall next to the duck door, and build a permanent pool in there with a little deck and some stairs, and hopefully be able to filter it or something. Oh, and try and figure something out to hopefully help with the mud...if possible...
Other than that its done!

Thanks! It was my birthday present, haha!
Its not quite done yet though, I'd like to build a feeder mounted up on the wall next to the duck door, and build a permanent pool in there with a little deck and some stairs, and hopefully be able to filter it or something. Oh, and try and figure something out to hopefully help with the mud...if possible...
Other than that its done!
You'll have to post pictures.

Oh wow that coop setup is amazing!!! I need to convince my hubs to build that 😩

Here's mine! I am excited for the coloration on my welshies one has just this gorgeous deep brown i love it. And I love Sunny's saxony racing stripe. Mags the magpie is definitely the most flighty, so the metzer buyers guide was right about that lol
Thank you! I hope you can convince him! :fl😂

Aww, they're adorable.
Your Welshies look quite different from mine!

I was in the pond pulling out weeds and the gang decided to join me. I feel honored to play momma duck.

They're almost six weeks old. You can see how much slower the muscovies are to get their feathers compared to the quackers.

Attachments

• 20240418_103651.jpg
    20240418_103651.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240418_103421.jpg
    20240418_103421.jpg
    986.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240418_103720.jpg
    20240418_103720.jpg
    805.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom