Duckling in need of home! DALLAS/FORT WORTH/GRAPEVINE/SOUTHLAKE

Mksv14

Hatching
May 19, 2017
Hello, I have a 5 week old duckling who is in need of rehoming.
My little sister got her as an easter gift and my mother no longer wants to look after the duckling. She/he has been in my care now and is in need of a home. Anyone who possibly has more ducks or a pond on there property. I live in an apartment, but did not want him/her to be dumped. He/She is a Mallard.

I do not want to give him to a duck farm, because I don't want him to be food. I
don't want him to go to a rehabilitation center because there isn't anything wrong with him.
& I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT want to DUMP him which many have been telling me to put him in a pond or location with other ducks.

So instead I come here in search of someone who would love the new addition and treat him well.

I do have food that I can leave you with. He is also diaper training, which I had to do because of my living situation. I can leave those with you as well.

He's very sweet and will just lay on my chest.
He LOVES peas.

I just want him to have a good life.

I can post pictures to anyone who is serious!

Sorry to hear of your situation… Gosh poor thing.. I wouldn't have any suggestions of what to do with him either. Hope someone can help you out!

Hello, I have a 5 week old duckling who is in need of rehoming.
My little sister got her as an easter gift and my mother no longer wants to look after the duckling. She/he has been in my care now and is in need of a home. Anyone who possibly has more ducks or a pond on there property. I live in an apartment, but did not want him/her to be dumped. He/She is a Mallard.

I do not want to give him to a duck farm, because I don't want him to be food. I
don't want him to go to a rehabilitation center because there isn't anything wrong with him.
& I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT want to DUMP him which many have been telling me to put him in a pond or location with other ducks.

So instead I come here in search of someone who would love the new addition and treat him well.

I do have food that I can leave you with. He is also diaper training, which I had to do because of my living situation. I can leave those with you as well.

He's very sweet and will just lay on my chest.
He LOVES peas.

I just want him to have a good life.

I can post pictures to anyone who is serious!
Could this duckling live with my hens once it's old enough? I'd like to help, but want to make sure I can provide a fit home for him/her. I'm in the South Fort Worth area with a couple of acres and a pond. I also have a predator proof area the bird could retreat to.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom