Duckling Pictures!!!

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
Aren't I just the Cutest!??
Gaia musta slipped an egg in on me, this one looks like a little Self Blue!
love.gif

DSCN5695.JPG

DSCN5704.JPG

DSCN5711.JPG

This is the "homely" baby, lol... see the little bald spots all over it? lively little monster though
tongue.png

DSCN5709.JPG

DSCN5710.JPG

DSCN5708.JPG

DSCN5707.JPG

And last but not least! Whisper(chocolate) & Secret(black pied)... the trouble makers, can't you tell?
DSCN5703.JPG

DSCN5706.JPG

Whisper, the little butthead, has been bailing out of the brooder thats 5' 5" off the ground(!!) just so I will hold him or so he can sleep in the bed, he's totally ruined!!
DSCN5697.JPG

ETA: the new kitty hates the smell of ducklings so she wont go near him when he escapes but I just moved them into a new tub on the floor. it's taller so hopefully he won't get out anymore but if he does at least it's only a couple feet down from the rim, lol.

Last edited:
He had membrane stuck to him when he hatched and i accidentally pulled some fuzz out on his back/neck area when i was trying to wash it off. i don't know what's up with the spot on the top of his head though, the feathers have been parted since day 2, hopefully they'll look normal after him & the other teeny baby get a bath tomorrow.
hu.gif

Well he's adorable even with the bald spots :) Gotta love the little one climbing out of the brooder, my Pekin gal Scrappy did that as a duckling and she'd come running for me and get on top of my feet LOL

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom