Duckling Pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Aren't I just the Cutest!??
    Gaia musta slipped an egg in on me, this one looks like a little Self Blue! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the "homely" baby, lol... see the little bald spots all over it? lively little monster though [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last but not least! Whisper(chocolate) & Secret(black pied)... the trouble makers, can't you tell?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whisper, the little butthead, has been bailing out of the brooder thats 5' 5" off the ground(!!) just so I will hold him or so he can sleep in the bed, he's totally ruined!!
    [​IMG]

ETA: the new kitty hates the smell of ducklings so she wont go near him when he escapes but I just moved them into a new tub on the floor. it's taller so hopefully he won't get out anymore but if he does at least it's only a couple feet down from the rim, lol.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  2. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Ohh they are so precious...I needed to see some ducklings!! Why does that one have bald spots?

Michelle

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

He had membrane stuck to him when he hatched and i accidentally pulled some fuzz out on his back/neck area when i was trying to wash it off. i don't know what's up with the spot on the top of his head though, the feathers have been parted since day 2, hopefully they'll look normal after him & the other teeny baby get a bath tomorrow. [​IMG]

4. K9Carrie

K9Carrie Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Lodi, California
    Oh my,

Now if those are the cutest things.....ever!!! [​IMG]

5. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Well he's adorable even with the bald spots :) Gotta love the little one climbing out of the brooder, my Pekin gal Scrappy did that as a duckling and she'd come running for me and get on top of my feet LOL

Michelle

6. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

They are just too cute. Look at that last ducky, you can tell hes trouble already.

7. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice Pictures Bleenie of the scovie babies [​IMG]

8. aussiedude248

aussiedude248 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    What is the breed of the duck on the last pic. Also the 2nd to last pic the duck to the right that is tilting his head has an BEAUTIFUL Eye!!!

9. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

They're all Muscovy Ducklings [​IMG] That one in the last pic is the same as the one tilting it's head, that's Whisper, the little trouble maker.

Quote:

10. sandcat

sandcat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Awe they are just the cutest, im loving seeing everyones duckling pics

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by