Ducklings died and I’m not sure why. Please help!

All babies doing well today?
1915AAA4-592C-4643-99DF-3F674438BFD7.jpeg

They all seem to be! I think that one I’ve been worried about is just calm.

I just can't get over how cute welsh harlequins are!!! How many boys to girls do you think there are?
I know! They’re so freaking cute!

So going off bill sexing mine that I hatched I was thinking both boys

The two I got shipped are supposed to be girls, but one bill looks like boy, I freaking hope not!

I know it’s only 70-90% accurate but if we go off bill ive got 3 boys 1 girl, which will be freaking annoying! I’m hoping I’m wrong.

I know! They’re so freaking cute!

So going off bill sexing mine that I hatched I was thinking both boys

The two I got shipped are supposed to be girls, but one bill looks like boy, I freaking hope not!

I know it’s only 70-90% accurate but if we go off bill ive got 3 boys 1 girl, which will be freaking annoying! I’m hoping I’m wrong.
Time will tell, they're adorable either way!!

BC249ED9-78BE-4C46-B4F6-86BAC97C4CFB.jpeg

Update on the babes....
The 2 we hatched and the 2 shipped all doing well! They’ve had a swim and got some outside time. They also got treats for the first time and obviously loved it!

We’re still working on names....
The one that had spraddle leg is Forrest, Forrest Gump lol. My husband and I like Jenny, Bubba & Lieutenant Dan for the rest. The kids aren’t fans of the names, they’re to young to appreciate our humor 🤣

View attachment 3136452
Update on the babes....
The 2 we hatched and the 2 shipped all doing well! They’ve had a swim and got some outside time. They also got treats for the first time and obviously loved it!

We’re still working on names....
The one that had spraddle leg is Forrest, Forrest Gump lol. My husband and I like Jenny, Bubba & Lieutenant Dan for the rest. The kids aren’t fans of the names, they’re to young to appreciate our humor 🤣
Awww! What treats did you give them? And also how on earth is you brooder so clean?!?
I just finished cleaning mine it was disgusting! :sick💩🤣

Back
Top Bottom