Ducklyne

image.jpg

I’m sorry the picture is still not visible.
P.s
The most horrible thing happened today after I got of my study table.
I went to check on my half-dried brooder,there was a bloody sparrow laying on the ground beside it,I was so panick-stricken my first idea was:I need to take it to the vet,maybe the bird hit something and crashed there.But here in Saturdays,aviary vets are always closed.
I didn’t know what to do,I turned on my intense care brooder heat lamp and slowly tugged the baby sparrow in a sock and put it there.I couldn’t leave it alone so I sat there for a complete 1 hour wondering whether it was breathing.The flow of blood lessened after ages.I was pretty sure it was dead since it had lost a lot of blood.17.9 miniutes later i saw it’s eyes darted open and it started croaking weakly.Next it was me trying to hold the bird back from flying away since it’s wings were fractured,but within 2 miniutes I gave up and the bird hopped away unable to fly.Did i just rescue it or set it free with making sure it was okay?

P.s
I went to check on my half-dried brooder,there was a bloody sparrow laying on the ground beside it,I was so panick-stricken my first idea was:I need to take it to the vet,maybe the bird hit something and crashed there.But here in Saturdays,aviary vets are always closed.
I didn’t know what to do,I turned on my intense care brooder heat lamp and slowly tugged the baby sparrow in a sock and put it there.I couldn’t leave it alone so I sat there for a complete 1 hour wondering whether it was breathing.The flow of blood lessened after ages.I was pretty sure it was dead since it had lost a lot of blood.17.9 miniutes later i saw it’s eyes darted open and it started croaking weakly.Next it was me trying to hold the bird back from flying away since it’s wings were fractured,but within 2 miniutes I gave up and the bird hopped away unable to fly.Did i just rescue it or set it free with making sure it was okay?
do you know where it went?

P.s
If it's wings are fractured it is unlikely it will survive. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that is mother nature for you.

Back
Top Bottom