Ducks and duck house

Graceful Acres

Songster
9 Years
Apr 29, 2010
Georgia
Here's a few pictures I thought someone may enjoy. Yes, it is a bit much for 2 ducks, but I was looking into the future. I may just get another "whim," as my husband calls it. Who knows, I may have a bunch of runners living in there someday. I'm still working on a permanent place for a small pool of some sort. They will be free ranging most of the time but when I'm away from home, this is their home. It's a 12' x 12'. We think it's boogy man proof, but we'll see. We did go ahead with the Trex on the floor. We left, I believe 3/8" between boards so I could just wash it out. That's how us lazy folks like to do things :) Oh and I did put a nice doggy house with straw in there so they could escape the wind and such. Not sure if they will go in or not. These two are a little over 3 weeks old, but my dear man told me I HAD TO GET THEM OUT OF THE TUB. Imagine that.

Wow, that is very nice. I bet they love it
thumbsup.gif

duc.gif
holy cow that is something else! and be honest you build it like that so you can toss a lawn chair in sit & with them lol I'm jealous not only of it but the fact it can be open like that.. we just had a killing frost and flurries predicted for my lovely weather.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom