ducks & chickens got attacked

i have wound spray as well as antibiotics and pain medication for the ducks already. ive been spraying the wounds and wiping them down often. i’m going to start locking them in their coop at night as well as adding more stuff to make it extra secure. i’ll also be keeping them separated and safe
I hope your babies are doing better :(

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this is mentioned. Poultry vetiricyn spray for the wound! I was skeptical because its so expensive, but it worked magic on an injured chick I had! I had gone a week without it and made 0 progress (looked worse of anything), then it cleared up in a few days when I switched to the vetiricyn.

Sorry for your losses :(

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this is mentioned. Poultry vetiricyn spray for the wound! I was skeptical because its so expensive, but it worked magic on an injured chick I had! I had gone a week without it and made 0 progress (looked worse of anything), then it cleared up in a few days when I switched to the vetiricyn.

Sorry for your losses :(
i’ve used theracyn which someone said was pretty much the same and it really helped! theracyn & neosporin (without the pain reliever) helped my babies be good as new within a week, even less! thank you for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom