Ducks living with mini pig (piglet)

Quote:
I agree!
big_smile.png

Hello! I have 2 mini potbelly pigs a male and a female outdoors, they live with the ducks and the chickens. But I also bought a mini pig that's indoors, she would go outside occasionally with my baby ducks that I hatched back in July, now my mini pig is about 10 lbs and the ducks are 10x the size they were when they hatched. I put my mini pig outside about an hour ago with the baby ducks, went to the front of the house to do some yardwork, when I went back to the backyard to check on her to make sure she didn't dig under the fence I saw her nine on a baby duck. She ate the whole throat and a foot. So just so you know I would watch your pig with your ducks just in case! I'm not saying that's with all mini pigs because I have two outside that I'm perfectly fine with them. But you just want to sit there and watch them for a while before you leave them alone with your pig!!!! Best of luck!

Ok. cool.
I feel a little more at ease now.
The piglet is soooooooo easy to train and is learning new commands and tricks every hour...I am amazed at how intelligent and a quick learner a 7 week old piglet is.

Cheers,

Woka

Attachments

• IMG_6973.PNG
    IMG_6973.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7073.JPG
    IMG_7073.JPG
    404.1 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom